Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 12:00 PM
End: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 01:00 PM

Phil

Forum Admin
Camp Motorhomer 22nd - 27th August 2019

There is a charge of £8 per van per night

We have the field on the left as you drive in next to the river.

LIMITED TO 30 VANS (unless you are happy to park on the rugby club)

Saturday night meal

The rowing club has offered to provide a baked potato dinner (two potatoes per person max) with a choice of toppings (cheese, baked beans, chilli, tuna mayo) and salad on Friday evening between 7 pm and 9 pm at a cost of £5 per person. They've asked for these to be pre-booked and paid in advance.

Breakfasts

The rowing club is happy to serve a full buffet breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning.

The cost is £5 per meal, including children. The breakfast includes unlimited tea, coffee, fruit juices, a selection of cereals, toast and your usual full English breakfast favourites. They've asked for these to be pre-booked and paid in advance.

Important Information

There are no hookups at this venue.
Generators and vehicle engines can be used between 10 AM and 8 PM to charge batteries but must not be allowed to cause a nuisance to other campers.
We will have a campfire that may cause noise (happy drunk people) after midnight. Please do not park near it if you don't want to be disturbed.
We run family rallies so there may be children playing on the campsite.

How To Book

Please reply to this thread stating:
  1. How many nights you would like to attend
  2. If you would like a meal on Friday and how many people are eating
As an example:

(Nights 5 - Friday meal 2)

Then please follow the instructions on how to pay.

How To Pay

You will need to pay via Paypal, bank transfer or cash.

I will be collecting the money and passing it on to the venue. The money will not be collected by Motothomer Ltd. This way our members will not have to pay additional transaction fees.

If you want to pay with cash then you must give me the money in person before 1st August.

If you want to pay via bank transfer please contact me for my bank details.

PayPal payments can be paid via this link: PAYPAL LINK
Please make sure that you DO NOT tick the box that says "Paying for goods and services". If you do then I will reject the payment.
Before submitting the payment, click "Add note" and enter your forum username.
Make sure that you post in this thread stating how many nights and how many adults and how many evening meals and breakfasts you want to book.

About the site

The site has hot showers, toilets, waste points and fresh water taps. The Rowing Club Bar is available to us, providing there is not a function being held there.

We have a large communal fire to which everyone is welcome. If you wish to have personal fires or bbq's these must be kept off the ground.
Dogs are welcome but
must be kept under control at all times and cleaned up after them.

Hereford is a lovely city within walking distance of the Rowing Club with a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants. The Cathedral is home to the Mappa Mundi and is well worth a visit.

Western Motorhome Show

Member can come directly from the Western Motorhome Show over to this rally. They are only 22 miles apart!

There is still time for members to book in our club enclosure at the Western Motorhome Show. I have been that this is Warners best event as is well worth attending.

Any question please let me know.

Last edited:

Phil

Forum Admin
The List

1. Admin (1 meal)
  2. Streetsleeper
  3. Linda
  4. Tezza33

Last edited:

Phil

Forum Admin
This rally is now replacing the Henley-in-Arden rally.
It will be great for people who are going to the Western Motorhome Show as they can come straight over if they wish.