Camper Contact Website and APP highly recommended if you havent tried it

Trek

Free Member

Camper Contact Website and APP highly recommended if you havent tried it

Started using Campercontact.com And the App last year

Found it very good and well worth the fiver it cost to subscribe to full membership

I was told about this recently and the app looks good... works offline too.
One thing worth considering is that the photos you can download take up a huge amount of space on a mobile or tablet, so if you don't have a micro-SD card onboard, maybe opt out of downloading the pics.

been using CamperContact since it 1st appeared and it's my go-to planning app now. not much not to like about it

Out right now, but is it sites and aires only or does it include wilding places too?

Out right now, but is it sites and aires only or does it include wilding places too?

some wilding places listed and the database is growing all the time

CamperContact is good, but for more choice of wild spots Park4night is much better imvho, costs a tenner a year for the premium offline edition. I have them both. :smile:

Pete

peejay;n13182 said:
CamperContact is good, but for more choice of wild spots Park4night is much better imvho, costs a tenner a year for the premium offline edition. I have them both. :smile:

Pete

Same.
CC reviews of places are often in Dutch and P4N often French. If online, CC will translate the reviews, otherwise you can start to pick up a few key words. We started with CC and it is excellent for some countries, but pretty poor in places like Greece. If you are only going to pay for one, go for P4N.
This year we are also using the CamperStop app, hardly any reviews, but it has a few extra places.

I used Camper Contact the full online version quite a bit this summer. As there were no roaming rates I found that compared to CC Infos which was always my bible it used very little data on my laptop and was much quicker. I think CC Infos still has the edge for wild spots though but its clunky in comparison. I dont think there is an offline version of Camper Contact for Windows though sadly as there is with CC Infos. All the reviews (or nearly all) I get were in English. (Could have been translated)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back