Camping Alegria del Mar, Benicarlo

GMJ

Hi folks

I'm just looking at this site for a possible stay and was wondering if any of you had stayed here.

If so could you please advise your thoughts on the place?

Many thanks

This is a lovely site but the roadways and pitches are deep uncompacted gravel. Fine if you are mobile, but not good for buggies and wheelchairs. Also not for riding a bike on.

Thanks for that.

No issues for us with nothing wheeled on board.

Our MH is 8.7m long: how did you find access on the site and do you think we'd be OK?

There were some big rigs on there when I was there. The entrance is tricky if you meet anything.

Reactions: GMJ
OK noted. Thanks

Stayed many times good bar menu a bit basic but food ok the newer pitches at the back are best easy access, plenty big enough and fully serviced with uk tv best to take some ant killer though quite a few about last time we stayed ask for L

Reactions: GMJ
Could I ask you folks who have stayed there how far it was to walk to nearby restaurants and a supermarket? Also whether there was a bus stop nearby?

We don't have bikes with us so need to walk/use public transport where available.

Thanks

Whoops , sorry thought this was your peniscola post. Please disregard not been here!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back