Camping Eden - Peniscola, Spain

GMJ

Have any of you folks stayed here?

If so I'd be grateful for your feedback on the place?

ta

Yes very compact town site but real close to promenade and great for doing castle and old town. 2or 3 days max probably enough IMHO

Reactions: GMJ
Thanks

When you say 'compact' our MH is 8.7m long. Would it be an issue in your experience?

Check with them I’m sure they haver big pitches it just that there all packed in close like many town situated sites. Little greenery from memory.

OK thanks

Im sure they have big pitches but I was after your view on the access to the pitches using the internal roads. Some places say they have big pitches then have tiny access roads inside the camp which make it hugely difficult to access.

We have stayed there, it’s a nice site, you won’t have any problems getting your motorhome in

Thanks for that

Wife reminds me that meal in their restaurant was fab but that was 4 years ago I think!!
Also not many English there when we were but again may have changed!!!!

...sure to leave a nasty taste!

Make sure u dont put penSEcola in the sat nav like we did 3000 miles plus in opposite direction, from Spain, and very wet en-route!!!🤣🤣!

No worries there as we have already been to the Air Museum at Pensacola :)

Stayed in February really good location toilets/showers good and very clean booked a large pitch but when we arrived it had a tree in the middle so we could not get on [8 mtr van] went on a smaller longer pitch which was ok tried to swap to better pitch when one came available but they refused if we went again would stay on the Stop and Go aire further along the promenade and wait for a good pitch to become available don't think they will reserve pitches in advance

We have stayed there, it’s a nice site, you won’t have any problems getting your motorhome in

You don't mention getting it out again or are you still there. We were amazed to see a Concorde in a very small pitch at another campsite. No idea how he managed to get it in the space but he was at an angle and front wheel on the road. Getting it out was an entirely different matter. What a struggle. He had been a Fireman and used to driving big vehicles but he was sweating. In the end he managed to get out with just one dint from the cut off stump of a branch.

You could try driving by with google and having a look. Gives you an idea what the place is like before you get there.

Could I ask you folks who have stayed there how far it was to walk to nearby restaurants and a supermarket? Also whether there was a bus stop nearby?

We don't have bikes with us so need to walk/use public transport where available.

Thanks

It’s located right behind the shops and hotels/restaurants on the promenade, hence typical town site as previously mentioned so you should be fine.
Not sure about distance from actual supermarket.

Have ypu looked at stop and go.
We used this twice camp site and aires type parking to .
Sort walk to beach and bars.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back