CAMPRA- Campaign for Real Aires

Barge1914

Thanks to following a link someone kindly posted I've found myself a member of this. Its being lead by quite a dedicated bunch of folks who are happy to spend their time pursuing this campaign despite the cynicism of many in the motorhome community and the evident opposition or sheer disinterest of many in the local corridors of power. Nevertheless things are stirring and I learnt of a lot more authorities showing some more enlightened thinking, and a few already establishing motorhome overnight parking facilities. There will be a dire need in the wake of Covid to establish facilities for water and waste in some parts of the country, and if this does't get addressed we Wildcampers will be in the front line of a lot of local ire and hostility trying to empty our cassettes in bogs that people are trying to keep Covid free. Then of course we need to reverse the continual erosion of places to stay, and to create more. A lot to be done! Somehow thanks to my letter to Whitby arriving and circulating as a proforma long before I got there in person I seem ,with some bemusement, to be elected to the leadership team...hopefully not a poisoned chalice! Anyway, the purpose of this post is to encourage as many people as possible to join our Facebook group, we need now to greatly increase our media presence. So PRETTY PLEASE, follow this link and subscribe...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back