Can you recommend a decent 12v fan?

Phantom

I was just thinking ahead mainly for when we are in a warmer country that a 12v fan could be beneficial for use inside the motorhome. Maybe one for the cab and also one for the living area? Just something that can move the air about without being too noisy really. There are lots of different ones about from 4" USB fans and evaporative ones upwards but what would you recommend?

I was just thinking ahead mainly for when we are in a warmer country that a 12v fan could be beneficial for use inside the motorhome. Maybe one for the cab and also one for the living area? Just something that can move the air about without being too noisy really. There are lots of different ones about from 4" USB fans and evaporative ones upwards but what would you recommend?
This topic has come up a few times here and on the Wildcamping Forum and I always recommend Endless Breeze 12 volt fans. I bought two from America via Amazon and have travelled extensively in France, Spain & Portugal at the height of summer over the last two years. I don't think we could have managed without them. They even fit perfectly in our open rooflights to blow air downwards over the beds at night. I think they cost about £80 each but it was money well spent.

Got these off ebay ,

2 Speed 12V Twin Fan 360° All-round Dual Cooling Cooler Fan For Car Van Caravans

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back