Caravan smashes compilation video

I think in most cases a change of under where
bill

It's all in there, bad driving. failing to maintain vehicles, especially tyre pressures, and poor design!

I couldn't help feel a tinge of sadness about all that waste and broken dreams.

Towing a caravan many years ago in France I had an emergency stop. To this day I'm not absolutely certain why the outfit stopped on a sixpence and in a perfect straight line. I'm very glad it did.

Worth a watch.

Very interesting , happened to me once. When caravan started to swing as lorry went by. Pasenger told me. Accelerate slightly and it will I did and it straightened up. He told me most people slow up or brake and that makes the towed vehicle twist much worse. Must admit if he had not told me to accelerate I would have braked. Ps. Who is the guy in the tie/ jacket. That entered the thread. Very suave smart (hi Phil )

Could only watch a bit of the video, there would have been injuries, maybe seriously, also, someone's pride and joy getting smashed to pieces didn't really induce me to watch more. :(

The caravan in the escape bit was the usual suspects I think not wishing to get caught. So d the van it wasn't theirs. Most of those wobbles are tailheavy ones going off on a resonance . Very interesting experiment on youtube with models and weights show what happens.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back