cassoa storage sites

rugbyken

the storage i use is part of the Cassoa storage set up someone posted recently that due to lithium fires you would have to disconnect solar & remove batteries on their storage sites, i mentioned this to the receptionist & she showed me an e mail from HQ saying disregard it was an individual site that raised the matter and sent it nationwide without authority

A two page thread on wildcamping,

Davy

as above the warning was sent out by an individual site to all other sites it has now been clarified by cassoa themselves via an explanatory e mail and the offending site asked to contact all recipients and cancel the message

as above the warning was sent out by an individual site to all other sites it has now been clarified by cassoa themselves via an explanatory e mail and the offending site asked to contact all recipients and cancel the message
Bit worrying that individual sites have access to everyone’s email address like that. I would be asking a few more questions re data security if I used them.

i believe the cassoa registration is like a franchise system & the e mail went out to everyone on that particular sites system ie anyone who ever camped there and furnished their details etc

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back