CC&C Braithwaite

Trotter

Free 6 night offer.
Arrived yesterday morning after a night at Kendal Cricket Club. Everything seems pretty good, as it should being a total refit. Being in a small village,the road outside seems incredibly busy, especially, what I suppose is farm machinery from 6am.
Not complaining. It’s a bit like looking a gift horse in the mouth.
For what ever reason, I’m on a fully serviced pitch. Own water tap, grey waste drain, TV point plus EHU. Throw the sometime intermittent free WiFi in, the job seems to be a goodun.
Not sure what the CC &C want from me for this freebie. I’m sure they’ll let me know.

Free 6 night offer.
Arrived yesterday morning after a night at Kendal Cricket Club. Everything seems pretty good, as it should being a total refit. Being in a small village,the road outside seems incredibly busy, especially, what I suppose is farm machinery from 6am.
Not complaining. It’s a bit like looking a gift horse in the mouth.
For what ever reason, I’m on a fully serviced pitch. Own water tap, grey waste drain, TV point plus EHU. Throw the sometime intermittent free WiFi in, the job seems to be a goodun.
Not sure what the CC &C want from me for this freebie. I’m sure they’ll let me know.
Great advert . Which you have , rightly , provided . Win win

I think most of the noise comes from the A66, goes on most of the night too. We are at the Community Institute field on the other side of the main road. They’ve certainly spent a lot on that new site...local says it cost £5.5 million. Don’t think the locals are very happy about it. The old owner lives comfortably in a large bungalow on the edge of the village.

Do you know if it’s a minimum of 3 night stay which is the usual for CCC in the Lakes? We were gutted when we heard they were buying this site. We can usually only do 2 nights at the weekend and we found this site because we could do that. We used to enjoy going to Braithewaite Fold in Bowness until they took that one over but I believe that one is closed at the moment.

Just got home from there after 3 nights as unfortunately couldn’t do all 6 nights. Not been there before but was very impressed with the standard of the upgrade. The new roads and hardstandings were great as were the Motorhome service facilities and the bike servicing area. Looks like it’s well booked up in the next few months as I couldn’t find a slot that suited me that wasn’t fully booked. Great area with lots to do.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back