CCC no longer have an overseas travel section

Biggarmac

Rally Organiser

This morning I received an email from the managers of the CCC overseas travel section to say they had all been made redundant. There will be no rallies or overseas campsite booking for the foreseeable future. There was no mention of ferry bookings; so I am not sure of the position there.

This morning I received an email from the managers of the CCC overseas travel section to say they had all been made redundant. There will be no rallies or overseas campsite booking for the foreseeable future. There was no mention of ferry bookings; so I am not sure of the position there.
The magazine that arrived last week has rallies featured for Slovakia 2021 and krakow 2022 in it!!!

The magazine that arrived last week has rallies featured for Slovakia 2021 and krakow 2022 in it!!!
Those are rallies with FICC not the CCC. They were being advertised by the club but will not be run by the CCC.
The CCC overseas rallies will not be happening this winter - already mentioned in magazine. There will be no summer rallies in 2021 run by the CCC as they are normally organized in July.

A shame ! not our choice of tour but I see the attractions for some.
Also more redundancies... It will be interesting to see if they still do Ferry crossings etc. But probably not worth their while !
I booked the chunnel once (through C&CC) and it was slightly cheaper than the Eurotunnel price

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back