changing Username

Hello Baz! :b0231:

Wouldn't have recognised you if it weren't for your signature. Good to see you over here.
As far as I know, we can't change usernames ourselves. I'd go for the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the screen in the dark grey bar and ask Phil to change it for you. He's off on his mystery jaunt at the moment but you know he'll get to it.

:b0231:Hello,

Yes you put a ticket in to change your name.

With only two posts I'd just re-register Barry.

Pudsey Bear;n18516 said:
With only two posts I'd just re-register Barry.

I suspect the system would reject that because you have to use the same email address to get full membership here. Never tried though.

Yes of course, unless he has another address.

Sorry I'm confusing the issue aren't I lol! I meant when you're already a full member over on WC, like Baz. if you don't use the same email address here, the system doesn't register your entitlement to free full membership of Motorhomer. I know what I mean but my fingers are a bit dyslexic today :rolleyes: :)

So is your name Barry and do you drive a Bongo then :D :D :D

Tes;n18495 said:
:b0231:Hello,

Yes you put a ticket in to change your name.

Just cos I do stoopid, what are these tickets I keep seeing being mentioned? How does one obtain them?

Cheers
Resident thicko

oppy;n20595 said:
Just cos I do stoopid, what are these tickets I keep seeing being mentioned? How does one obtain them?

Cheers
Resident thicko

They just refer to using the "contact us" button at the bottom right of the home page. Filling in the form is sometimes said to be "raising a ticket" HTH

2cv;n20612 said:
They just refer to using the "contact us" button at the bottom right of the home page. Filling in the form is sometimes said to be "raising a ticket" HTH

Ta fella, slightly less confused ( I think)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back