Chat Room

Well a bit of gardening today early on before the heat built up, then we had a garden meet up with old friends for coffee and catch up. First time any of us had met up with people outside our social bubbles, nice to have a bit of normality. Normal in the sense that we would have sat outside anyway given the weather 😂

People rave about sea views , as boring as watching paint dry I think, unless there are views of Islands etc such as you see in the far east, but just miles of open sea does not do it for me, I prefer mountains and Country really.

Every year it happens - bliddy reindeer sh*t all over the lawn.

Merry Xmas everyone :)
landed on wrong page didnt look at date,,,,,,,,marie was posting about a hedgehog she found in her garden.....a few replies to it...then this one from chris........had me in stitches so it did..........then realized i was reading posts way out of date.....thanks for the chukkle chris...dont know where you chaps come up with these one liners....lol great

It gets very lonely down here with nobody to talk too. Turn that light back off it’s hurting my eyes. hellooooo is anybody there.😜
Heavy night mate?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back