Chat Room

Just been getting the bus ready for our next sortie; our trojans are good batteries, but they do need regular level checks ! Loaded the silver screens, which have been stored over summer, and my fishing ‘tent’; with Annie’s shelter as well we should all be able to stay dry and warm.
Sad that we have to start our trip with Dawn’s brother’s funeral :(

It gets very lonely down here with nobody to talk too. Turn that light back off it’s hurting my eyes. hellooooo is anybody there.😜
Bet you have everyone blocked lol

Please give Dawn our condolences.
I hope the fishing trip goes well and helps Dawn in this difficult time.

Very sorry to hear about Dawn's brother, Chris.

Hope all goes as well as can be expected under current circumstances and that you get some peaceful & reflective time to yourselves in the camper afterwards.

Such an odd day today! Keeps raining but then the sun is lovely.....just wish it wouldn't wait till I am out walking (in the sun) to rain!
Trying to work out rules for covid when we go down to Kent later in week! So hard when we have a (in our "bubble") a mum in law, and one son who wants to see us! Plus a son who " needs" to see us but is in bit of a state so probably won't let us in or talk to us.
Think the less needy son will have to shout at us from his front door.
Would " normally" get together with him at mum in laws...won't be normal again for a while:(
Still, we are lucky to have family at all. And all reasonably well!

Such an odd day today! Keeps raining but then the sun is lovely.....just wish it wouldn't wait till I am out walking (in the sun) to rain!
Trying to work out rules for covid when we go down to Kent later in week! So hard when we have a (in our "bubble") a mum in law, and one son who wants to see us! Plus a son who " needs" to see us but is in bit of a state so probably won't let us in or talk to us.
Think the less needy son will have to shout at us from his front door.
Would " normally" get together with him at mum in laws...won't be normal again for a while:(
Still, we are lucky to have family at all. And all reasonably well!
hope things get sorted for you........fingers crossed..

Well, we worked it out a bit! Brought my mum back to Suffolk with us. Took mum in law to hospital appointment and spent time with her sitting round edge of room! Met with youngest son for a meal out, and son who is a problem didn't want to speak to anyone so nothing we could do!:cry:
Good old park & ride Canterbury and the Gate Inn did us proud again. Had the overflow carpark to ourselves!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back