Children !

Obanboy666

As some of you may be aware my daughter, husband and 3 grandchildren live with me, never a dull moment to say the least.
I am a named driver on her Landrover Discovery and use it no more than once a week.
Decided to go shopping this morning and when I got in the Discovery and started it up got the following messages on the display -
Adblue needs filling.
Screenwash needs filling.
Check tyre pressures.
service due.
Keyfob battery needs changing.
Low diesel, 28 miles to empty.
What a joke !
Put diesel in, blew up tyres and changed key fog battery.
Mentioned it to her on my return and she said yes we know, will do it at end of month when paid.
What a joke ! 40k motor used and abused.
What makes it worse is he is in charge of 4 main dealer garages and can have servicing etc done for free !

Kids, eh? I put 50quids worth of petrol in my lad's car last week. Took my ma shopping once, rest of week I only drove him to college & back. When I mentioned it he said" well you use it every day, I don't" pointed out that driving to college twice a day was for his benefit, not mine but I don't think I'm likely to get my 50bar back anytime soon....🐻😒😂

Our lad is 24 and recently shelled out decent money on a used Audi A4. It is a lovely car and immaculate when he got it however it is now slowly turning into the dump-all sh1t pit that his previous cars turned into. I don't get it: the second biggest purchase of his life (after his house) and he treats it like a refuse tip.

As Kev says, must be different generation, different ethics (NB Not the parents fault in this case as we always keep a tidy car...and indeed, motorhome!:))

It is often depression that can cause this sort of behaviour, not always, of course, some people are just slobs.

Yes he doesn't place the same kind of store on neatness, tidiness etc that we do!

He's not a slob per se but rather, has other priorities :)

Lizs two kids are just the same although her daughter is much better than she used to be now she has her own house.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back