Cleo tip up sink basin

Vanterrier

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement basin, just the basin, not the whole unit. I can see plenty of the full units for around £120'ish but I just want the removeable basin.

K ;)

If you send the sink to Anton at A W motorhome bumpers on Canvey Island he will make you one did a great job on my side skirt and he made a sink for one of our members give him a ring.

Thanks for that Annie. I just expected that as so many units have been fitted to numerous vans and as the basins are easily removed there would be a ready supply of replacements, but apparently not.
K :(

Thanks for that Annie. I just expected that as so many units have been fitted to numerous vans and as the basins are easily removed there would be a ready supply of replacements, but apparently not.
K :(
Anton does a fantastic job and not a rip off merchant when I smashed my side skirt and pulled me rear bumper almost off I was quoted £800- £1200 to fix I drove to Canvey Island spoke to him he quoted me £380- £500 he fixed the rear made a complete new side skirt and charged me £350 for the lot he has also quoted me about £80 for making me a new bathroom sink mine is just a oval plain bowl hope this helps.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back