Compact BBQ

SquirrellCook

Anita has had for a couple of seasons a fold up BBQ, and she has managed to master it quite well. Though it is fussy and due to a limited air supply it only really burns charcoal. Also it is very low to the ground, but at least we have a large fire proof blanket intended for welding.

So being the loving caring kind of person that I am, I thought she deserved better. After all if she is going to slave away at the BBQ, If her experience is better she might do more. Along these lines I spotted the perfect Christmas present, but that would have been cruel at that time. Unfortunately the listing ended and I'd missed the Boat.

A few weeks ago I spotted the same item and thought I'd take a chance. £49.99 from the Czech republic (Chinese company) shipped via Germany it arrived today. Dummy build made in a flash, and it looks like it'll do the job. Twin cooking and coal areas. Made in stainless steel. Just a couple of months to wait before a test firing. Hope it works well or I'll get punished.IMG_0370[1].JPGIMG_0371[1].JPGIMG_0372[1].JPG

Last edited:
Looks quite a substantial unit, & reasonably priced too in my opinion.
Could nearly be tempted myself, i likes a nice barbie....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back