connectors.

debs

So...I went round today to a very local auto electrician's, it's a small industrial estate. Went up the first dead end, and it's the wrong one, so went up the next one, nope, went up the last one and they they were....GONE, what a shame we are losing so many of these small business's. Oh well back to the inter-web shop! :eek: Just checked Screwfix, they got them.:)

Last edited:
Why don't you try Beal.Uk at Morley? Well priced & mail order no problrm. They do all your connectors as well as all your othet workshop gear.

In my experience, not guaranteed mind you. Where there’s a Screwfix, there’s a Mmmmm, Greggs.
Temptation is the only thing I can’t resist ?

In my experience, not guaranteed mind you. Where there’s a Screwfix, there’s a Mmmmm, Greggs.
Temptation is the only thing I can’t resist ?
Funny you should say that, there's a Gregg's right round the corner, but I'm not allowed in there any more as against my will, and no permission given, I've joined the Diabetic club!

Funny you should say that, there's a Gregg's right round the corner, but I'm not allowed in there any more as against my will, and no permission given, I've joined the Diabetic club!
Stay off the cakes, leaving more room for sausage rolls and steak slices.*
Don’t suppose there’s as Greggs near Dieppe?
* If either these items are on the “verboten” list, my apologies.

Debs you find as you state all the wee business spots are going due to eBay etc ,too easy to sit and buy online ,sent to your door and most times cheaper than going for items ,really sad and we are all guilty imho

Debs you find as you state all the wee business spots are going due to eBay etc ,too easy to sit and buy online ,sent to your door and most times cheaper than going for items ,really sad and we are all guilty imho
and even then so many are direct Chinese sellers who are always able to undercut UK sellers as they have no postage costs to worry about (for me, around 25% on average of my sale prices are to cover the postage charges)

*if anyone wonders how come all this stuff can come from China with "Free Shipping", it is because the British Taxpayer pays for it, as China, with the 2nd largest economy in the world has decided they are still a 'developing economy' and as such the Postal Service in the destination Country (so Royal Mail in the UK) pays the charges

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back