Costco queuing

rugbyken

Did our usual monthly shop at Costco today small que outside moved swiftly a goodly few in store & no shortages but when we came to leave there was a que for the tills must have been 80 trolleys waiting by the time we had worked our way up towards the tills there was easily double that ,
Seems a bit silly that lessons weren't learnt from the first lockdown but people are like that I suppose,

Apparently all the toilet rolls have disappeared again, it’s just barmy,
I went to the local decorator shop for a tin of paint mixing and there were people queuing half way around the block

Apparently all the toilet rolls have disappeared again, it’s just barmy,
I went to the local decorator shop for a tin of paint mixing and there were people queuing half way around the block
You were lucky to get paint mixed .First time round it was stopped for weeks afterwards....covid seems to be an excuse to stop everything.......wonder if the rubbish tips will stay open this time.

I have a time slot tomorrow at our local tip to dump garden rubbish 12.30pm till 1pm great service. last one this year I hope bloody garden grows in the dark when you are not watching. No idea if the tip will close from Thursday I will ask the staff there tomorrow

Did my tip run today, only 3 cars in there straight in , easy, asked the man about lock down and he said as far as they knew it was business as usual just book a slot , so not a definite answer just an I think so, from an employee??

Went there this morning, buying loo rolls as it happens.
Not because I'm stocking up, but because we are genuinely down to our last few rolls!

You are only allowed to buy one lot of loo rolls, I wanted two, which is the quantity I've always bought for the last two years.
We manufacture loo rolls in this country, so the decision to restrict sales is rather baffling.
Could understand if it's something that comes from overseas and may be difficult to get hold of in the coming months, but loo rolls?!

Had half a 24 pack about a month ago and bought another cos they were on offer, when my daughter asked if i needed any and i told her what I had, she brought them for me btw, she laughed and said we should be ok till spring.

Got one of these last week, only £25 in store. It's really good as it is three separate sections and the outer ones are hinged and can be swung further out for 180 degree (or more) cover.

We were in FARM STORES this morning and bought 4 packs of 18 toilet rolls for £12 , Duck , So Soft 3ply so now have 72 new toilet rolls, didn't really want that many but that was the deal , also 12 tins of heinz Tomato Soup, [ love it ] for a£5

No booking slots in gods county here, just odd or even Reg nos on odd or even dates!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back