Credits

Mine said the same. I think there may be a forum tweak in progress.

Hi,
I am working on the system, Full Members will get 5 times the credits on free members and will get a random bonus each day that they log in.
I changed the standard triggers to the name "free member" so don't worry, they are in the past.

I'm not sure if it's me Phil, but something looks wrong with my accumulated credits.

In my list they are going up and down like a yo-yo. At one point it suggested that I had over 3600 credits (not true).

Perhaps it's me. :-(

I'm not sure if it's me Phil, but something looks wrong with my accumulated credits.

In my list they are going up and down like a yo-yo. At one point it suggested that I had over 3600 credits (not true).

Perhaps it's me. :-(

The system is working correctly now, I had to adjust your credits as the system incorrectly calculated them when we updated the system.

A reply within 2 minutes from the owner!!!!! Thank you, young man!!!

Sadly, It still shows I had over 3600 credits about 9th from the top of the list, and my cumulative list is all over the place.

Do you mean that I should ignore the long credit history list and stick with the final number at the top, please?

A reply within 2 minutes from the owner!!!!! Thank you, young man!!!

Sadly, It still shows I had over 3600 credits about 9th from the top of the list, and my cumulative list is all over the place.

Do you mean that I should ignore the long credit history list and stick with the final number at the top, please?

Yes, the current total is correct.

Can you take a screenshot of this so that I what you are seeing?

Sorry about the delay. I normally view the forum through my mobile, but don't know how to take a screenshot on that. :confused:

So I went to my PC, but had to dig out my password and log in, etc.etc :rolleyes:

It's attached now...........I hope, :) together with smilies not seen before.

Attachments

• Credits Summary.jpg
    Credits Summary.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 13
Sorry about the delay. I normally view the forum through my mobile, but don't know how to take a screenshot on that. :confused:

So I went to my PC, but had to dig out my password and log in, etc.etc :rolleyes:

It's attached now...........I hope, :) together with smilies not seen before.
In that transaction the target is 2CV, the source is you. This means that you triggered a transaction by liking his post where the system gave 2CV 5 credits. It is his credits total showing in the transaction as he is the one who gained the credits.

I hope this explains it. :)

Ohhh. My fault then. :oops: Pity really..........I'd have rather liked the honourable members 3600 credits.

(Yes, I know what the answer to that is.) :LOL:

Many thanks for taking the time out to help.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back