CV715 Spain

Rec

Went through the CV 715 from above Benidorm to Coll de Rate the other day in brilliant sunshine. Last drove it three years ago, in rain and mist...kept saying the views must be fantastic. At the Coll de Rate restaurant sat and warmed up by a roaring fire and ate home made strudel in 2016, this time sat outside and had a meal. Very winding road, lots of cyclists but a great drive if anyone is in the area! Did see a couple of very large motorhomes wending their way up, but I would not be brave enough! Past the restaurant and Mirador, on the Cv715 was a picnic area which looked like a good wildcamp. Was driving so unable to mark the exact spot!
IMG_20190430_122716.jpgIMG_20190430_122617.jpgIMG_20190430_132825.jpgIMG_20190430_122914.jpg

Last edited:
Did it last hogmanay on my bike from Vall de Laguar then on to Castell de Castells and back via Murla. It was a super day, hot and brilliant blue cloudless sky. Freezing cold in the valley back from Castells where there was no sun.

Maybe I'll stop at the restaurant next time - mine's a double Glenmorangie.IMG_20181231_103048.jpeg

Reactions: Rec
Went through the CV 715 from above Benidorm to Coll de Rate the other day in brilliant sunshine. Last drove it three years ago, in rain and mist...kept saying the views must be fantastic. At the Coll de Rate restaurant sat and warmed up by a roaring fire and ate home made strudel in 2016, this time sat outside and had a meal. Very winding road, lots of cyclists but a great drive if anyone is in the area! Did see a couple of very large motorhomes wending their way up, but I would not be brave enough! Past the restaurant and Mirador, on the Cv715 was a picnic area which looked like a good wildcamp. Was driving so unable to mark the exact spot!
View attachment 45195View attachment 45196View attachment 45197View attachment 45198
View attachment 45195View attachment 45196View attachment 45197View attachment 45198
That picnic area is no good for over night stop just past that there is a track on the right better there you cant been seen from the road

• Thank You
Reactions: Rec

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back