Cyrusher Kommoda information and review.

Admin

Administator

Cyrusher were kind enough to send me their new Cyrusher Kommoda to review.

The Cyrusher Kommoda is a real all-rounder ebike. The Kommoda is just as happy as an on-road ebike as it is an off-road ebike. With a generous rider weight of 150KG, the bike is great for heavy riders. The powerful 750w motor (1000w PEAK) can easily propel heavy riders up hills and over long distances. The front and rear suspensions make the Cyrusher Kommoda a pleasure to ride, even over the roughest terrain. The 48v 14Ah battery ensures that there is plenty of power for your bike adventures.

When the bike arrives, it needs some basic assembly. This took me about 20 minutes but did not need any special skills. I am sure a bike expert would have completed the task in 5 minutes. The bike comes with all the tools required to assemble it and an air pump to pump up the tyres.

cyrusher box.png

I did not remove the restrictions from the bike (see IMPORTANT NOTE later in the text), and even with my heavy weight, the bike was a joy to ride. The long travel front suspension, rear suspension and fat tyres ironed out the bumps on the ride and gave a very comfortable ride. One thing that I must mention is how planted and secure the bike feels whilst riding it. The brakes are superb, as you would expect from quality hydraulic disc brakes. I was impressed with the bright colour display that gave me all the information I needed in an easy-to-understand layout.

Whilst I was at our Annual Rally, the bike was getting a lot of interest from our members; this gave me an idea. I decided to ask ten of the people who had expressed an interest in the Cyrusher Kommoda if they would like to test ride the bike. I started the test rides with the bike still limited; then, I followed the easy instructional video on Cyrusher's youtube channel the remove the limiter from the Kommoda. In my youtube video, you can see the reaction of the riders after they ride the Cyrusher Kommoda again without the limiter.

The Cyrusher Kommoda is the best ebike I have ever ridden, and I have owned some really good bikes. Two of the people who rode the Cyrusher Kommoda in the video have actually purchased one!

I am trying to get a Cyrusher Kommoda discount code so that our members can get a discount if they want to buy a Cyrusher Kommoda.

To find out more about the Cyrusher Kommoda, visit:

Cyrusher Kommoda Information

Here are some photos of the bike in four different colours (Orange, Blue, Grey and White).

Orange Cyrusher Kommoda

OA_1000x1000.pngOS_1000x1000.png

Blue Cyrusher Kommoda

BA_1000x1000.pngBS_1000x1000.png

Grey Cyrusher Kommoda

GA_1000x1000.pngGS_1000x1000.png

White Cyrusher Kommoda

WA_1000x1000.pngWS_1000x1000.png

IMPORTANT NOTE
Due to the current law surrounding ebikes in the UK, Cyrusher has done its utmost to comply.

So when you receive your new ebike now, there will be no throttle on the handlebar, and the motor is restricted to 250watts with a top speed of 15.5mph.
But don’t despair; they have included the throttle in the box of accessories that comes with the bike. Plus, they have a video on their site showing you how to derestrict the motor, as they know, many of our customers use our ebikes off-road or on private land.

MOTOR
750WWith 80Nm Max Torque, 1000W Max Output

Ready, go! With its max output of 1000 watts, the powerful Bafang motor allows you to ride at your prefered speed and, on assisted mode, cruise around with little to no effort.

BATTERY
48V 14AH High capacity, Waterproof Battery

Powered by a 48v, 14ah lithium-ion battery that lasts 20-50 miles on a full charge, the Cyrusher Kommoda is capable of going wherever your adventures take you. Recharge the battery on the bike or take it out and recharge separately at your convenience.

COLOURFUL DISPLAY
Programmable, Fully Customizable Display.

The Kommoda display gives you all the information you need with an easy-to-use 3-button controller. It’s completely programmable and allows you to set up your ride your way.
  • 0-5 PAS MODE
  • 8 FUNCTIONS
  • 3.7" LCD DISPLAY

4.0" FAT TIRES

CTS/Chaoyang mountain fat tires provide improved grip and traction on the most troublesome terrain. It makes a good impression even when the ground is covered in snow.

SHIMANO 7 GEARS
The Shimano 7 gears freewheel means you can shift to a larger cog for uphill riding and downshift to a smaller cog at high speeds. In combination with the pedal-assist system, you can adjust the suitable speed to complete your journey.

FRONT FORK SUSPENSION
The alloy front suspension fork has 80mm of travel, preload adjustment, and lockout.

REAR SPRING SUSPENSION
Extra rear spring suspension for maximum comfort.

Zoom Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Come to a stop quickly with large 180mm dual hydraulic disc brakes. We've added motor cutoff capabilities for extra safety.

52T Dual Sided Aluminum Crankset
The 52T chainring is protected by our dual-sided aluminium crankset guards. This will keep your chainring safe and sound.

Tailor-fit comfort for amazing rides.
  • 30" bike inseam
  • Step-Thru Frame
  • For riders 5"3-6"0
You will be able to pedal and stand over the frame comfortably.

Cyrusher has got your back.

They not only make amazing products but strive to provide the best experience and support to their customers. When you buy a Cyrusher, you get peace of mind knowing they will be there when you need it.

2 years warranty.

All Cyrusher bikes come with 2 years warranty on the frame and parts and a 12 months warranty on the battery.

Customer support.

Cyrusher offers you many ways to reach out: call centre, live chat, and ticket system.

Community.

When you become a Cyrusher owner, you also join a big Cyrusher Owners community online where you can share your new happy Cyrusher life, ask questions and get answers from fellow Cyrusher owners.

To find out more about the Cyrusher Kommoda, visit:

Buy a Cyrusher Kommoda

Here is my Youtube video:

Last edited:
Are these legal ? I thought all uk ebikes had to be pedal assist otherwise they have to be type approved, insured, number plate, road tax etc as per a moped.The video shows the testers just moving off without pedaling.

It is illegal to to ride a motorbike under age without tax insurance number plate L plate and proberbly nicked , but trivial things like that don't matter anymore,

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back