Dalton Arms Halloween 2019 **** FOOD ORDERS ****

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

If you are attending the Dalton arms 2019 Halloween meet then you need to place your food order on THIS thread only . We will be sitting down on Saturday evening 18.30 pm. Here is the menu , if you would like something that you cant see on the menu please ask and if they can do it for you they will . https://daltonarms.uk/index.php/our-menu/

This is a message I have received from the pub

Usually we only do specials a couple of days in advance but thinking about it we can do steak pud with chips peas and gravy and beef stroganoff with rice chips or half n half. If any members have something else in mind, maybe something we’ve done previously, just give me a shout and I’ll see if we can sort it.

Last edited:
1 steak pudding chips and peas
1 sirloin m/rare and what it comes with
Thanks Stevie

Hi Jeff, can I order 2x chicken curry, both half rice half chips please.
Cheers, Jim.

k
Breakfast will only be available Saturday Morning 10.00 am . Would you like me to put your name down and how many persons ? , Thanks
Hi Jeff

Could you please order 2xchicken curry..half chips/half rice.

Ta very much..Chris and Jeff
Breakfast will only be available Saturday Morning 10.00 am . Would you like me to put your name down and how many persons ? , Thanks
1 steak pudding chips and peas
1 sirloin m/rare and what it comes with
Thanks Stevie
Can I order 3 breakfast for Saturday
Thanks

1 x steak pud and 1 fish chips and mushy peas please. Maggi xx

Cajun chicken??

Fish and chips for Chris and I’m liking the sound of Cajun if that’s an option otherwise steak pie/pud

Cajun chicken??

Fish and chips for Chris and I’m liking the sound of Cajun if that’s an option otherwise steak pie/pud

Lorraine has ordered Cajun Jill, and the landlady is monitoring this thread so I think Cajun is ok unless we hear any different

Cheese Potato & Onion Pie v

£10.50

A Chunky, Deep Filled Pie with Shortcrust Pastry, served with Garden Peas and Mature Cheddar Sauce
Can you ask them to stick a couple of chips on for me Jeff.
.... Tom ....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back