Damp in our Swift Sundance 620fb 2011

Deleted member 574

Hi All.
Had our annual habitation check yesterday & sadly found some damp which needs attending to.
It is just inside the step but has also gone behind the wardrobe.
It has been coming in through the gas locker which has now been sealed.
It is quite a big job & the wardrobe will need to come out to see the extent of the water ingress.
We live in Winchester & are looking for recommendations for damp repairers in the area.

Any help much appreciated
Thanks Karen & Adrian

Can't reccomend but feel your pain. Mine was due to go in yesterday for some work but is supposed to go on Wednesday now. Bus journeyof over an hour back. Does having your van fixed count as an essential trip?

Can't reccomend but feel your pain. Mine was due to go in yesterday for some work but is supposed to go on Wednesday now. Bus journeyof over an hour back. Does having your van fixed count as an essential trip?
It certainly does I would say. We have found a couple of places to takes ours to to get an inspection. Can't get the work done until June/July!!!

I would say yes. We have found a couple of places close to Winchester for an inspection but they can't start work until June/July!! Good job we haven't any travel plans this year. Good luck

I would say yes. We have found a couple of places close to Winchester for an inspection but they can't start work until June/July!! Good job we haven't any travel plans this year. Good luck
is it falling apart,no start up see what its like, if not to se-re-us try it out,like new forest.or? ok pj we run ours for the summer be for repear, now its done, here we go. ok pj

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back