Date order on threads

Val54

Am I being thick, but on the WC dark side site I can set my preference so that I automatically view a thread with the latest post first and that applies to all threads without me changing it each time, can't find an equivalent on Motorhomer, or is it staring me in the face?
Dave

Hi Dave

I've had a good search and I can't find an option to change the order of posts either. It's possible that the feature isn't available within the software the forum uses but it's equally possible that it's an option that Admin can 'tweak'. I don't know the answer but I'm sure he'll let us know in due course.

One thing I have noticed that isn't obvious at first is that, when you click on a thread you've dipped into in the past, you're automatically taken to the first post you haven't yet seen within that thread. It's the same as clicking the little downward pointing arrows to the left of a thread title over on WC but here it's the default when you click on the title... quite useful.

Thanks for looking, good to know I'm not going completely loopy!! I had noticed the last visited post issue, it was that that set me looking for the tweak. It really shows up if you are a regular user of some of the word game threads, where you start a response thinking it is the last post when in fact its only the last one you have seen.
Dave

Bump

if it’s not possible to reverse the date order of threads, is it possible to add an option to delete your own post, at least that way some of us using the game threads would find that easier than editing?

Dave

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back