Default log on.

EJB

How do I default to the first post in a thread when I Log on/Visit...Please.

EJB

Any assistance?.…...Please.

I don't think it's currently possible Ted.

If it's only a single page I flick to the top. If it's more than one page I click the double arrows to the left of the "PREV" at the bottom of that page.

Unless someone knows different. :)

Edina

Hi, not really sure what you want to do, but to go to the first post in any thread, click on the date below the thread title, to the right of the thread posters name.

Inkedfirst post_LI.jpg

Thanks for the post, Edina, but I think Ted is looking for a simple way of clicking to the 1st post in a thread. The solution you show only takes you to the top of any page.

Unless you know different. :)

Edina

Thanks for the post, Edina, but I think Ted is looking for a simple way of clicking to the 1st post in a thread. The solution you show only takes you to the top of any page.

Unless you know different. :)
It should take you to the first post in the thread.
Go to the 'fun and jokes' section where there are a lot of multi page threads and try it. I've just tried it on the '5 letter word change' and it works there. :)

Ahhhh. Thanks Edina.

It must be the difference between a mobile device and a pc. My mobile doesn't show the date/time hyperlink outside the thread, just the OP and number of posts.

Note to self: Throw away mobile and carry pc in future. :) :)

Edina

Ahhhh. Thanks Edina.

It must be the difference between a mobile device and a pc. My mobile doesn't show the date/time hyperlink outside the thread, just the OP and number of posts.

Note to self: Throw away mobile and carry pc in future. :):)
Only tried it on my laptop, thanks for the info (y)

Thanks H and Edina.
To clarify... when clicking on a link to open any thread most sites open on the first page and at the first post.
This site opens on the last page and at the last post.
Navigating to and fro is no problem I am simply used to the 'normal' first option;)

PS. 95% of time spent on PCs.

Thanks H and Edina.
To clarify... when clicking on a link to open any thread most sites open on the first page and at the first post.
This site opens on the last page and at the last post.
Navigating to and fro is no problem I am simply used to the 'normal' first option;)
PS. 95% of time spent on PCs.