Dereham Blues Festival 8th-12th July 2020

Dereham Blues Festival 8th-12th July 2020
Posted by RoaminRog
Dereham Hockey Club, Honeysuckle Dr, East Dereham. Norfolk.
Wednesday, July 8, 2020 - 09:00 AM
Until: Monday, July 13, 2020 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 - 09:00 AM
End: Monday, July 13, 2020 - 12:00 PM

Lee

Rally Organiser

Thanks Derek some people do need to be warned against my secret weapon.
Obviously Roger hasn't crossed her yet and as you know from previous experience, it's not somewhere you want to go twice.
😁😁🤡

Trotter

Just to be clear all wives are awesome.
It's best left there, I have found it best after nearly 50 years, never to cross the line where wives ate involved.
Lee, I see you’ve got a like for this post from someone called Linda. Do we know her?
While I’m here. Happy New Year to you and Lin Da😇

vanda

We have an amazing opportunity to hold a Motorhomer.com Rally, to coincide with the ever popular Dereham Blues Festival.
This is a five day event, where around a dozen venues in East Dereham host approx 120 acts encompassing a wide range of music styles.

Camping will be on grass, with an extremely limited amount of hard standing for heavy vehicles which are likely to damage the grass.
At present, there no limits to the amount of vans that can attend, although I have mentioned during discussions, that between two and three dozen vans would be likely to turn up.
There will be access to fresh water, toilets, including cassette emptying and possibly showers as well, in secure parking, which would be locked at night, although we will have the combination code.
Pitches were £11 per night last year but we are working towards a discount for members attending for the whole five nights.

The festival is completely free to attend, except for the Headlining Act on the Wednesday evening, simply wander around the town until you hear something that takes your fancy, and look out for the jam session on Sunday evening!

If you would like to attend, I am simply gathering names and numbers for the time being, so that the organisers can have some idea about the size of our Rally. Putting your name down now does not commit you to attend, although it will give us some basic information to work with in the final organising.
Prices and location will be announced when we have a better idea about numbers attending.

The list so far
1. RoaminRog
2. Andyjanet
3. Steveandjulie (maybe)
4. Old Man Down
5. Trotter
6. 2cv
7. Tezza33 (maybe)
8. Greengrass (maybe)
9. Mark135
10. andromeda (maybe)
11. Ianwilde
12. Caz (maybe)
13. alwaysared
14. Wolves wonderers
15. Hamishhymer
16. Meduck.
17. Mr and Mrs Tupcox
18. Molly 3
19. FULL TIMER
20. horace
21. Juliet.
22. Mick Jordan (maybe).
23. Lee
24. rayphotoman
VANDA

vanda

We have an amazing opportunity to hold a Motorhomer.com Rally, to coincide with the ever popular Dereham Blues Festival.
This is a five day event, where around a dozen venues in East Dereham host approx 120 acts encompassing a wide range of music styles.

Camping will be on grass, with an extremely limited amount of hard standing for heavy vehicles which are likely to damage the grass.
At present, there no limits to the amount of vans that can attend, although I have mentioned during discussions, that between two and three dozen vans would be likely to turn up.
There will be access to fresh water, toilets, including cassette emptying and possibly showers as well, in secure parking, which would be locked at night, although we will have the combination code.
Pitches were £11 per night last year but we are working towards a discount for members attending for the whole five nights.

The festival is completely free to attend, except for the Headlining Act on the Wednesday evening, simply wander around the town until you hear something that takes your fancy, and look out for the jam session on Sunday evening!

If you would like to attend, I am simply gathering names and numbers for the time being, so that the organisers can have some idea about the size of our Rally. Putting your name down now does not commit you to attend, although it will give us some basic information to work with in the final organising.
Prices and location will be announced when we have a better idea about numbers attending.

The list so far
1. RoaminRog
2. Andyjanet
3. Steveandjulie (maybe)
4. Old Man Down
5. Trotter
6. 2cv
7. Tezza33 (maybe)
8. Greengrass (maybe)
9. Mark135
10. andromeda (maybe)
11. Ianwilde
12. Caz (maybe)
13. alwaysared
14. Wolves wonderers
15. Hamishhymer
16. Meduck.
17. Mr and Mrs Tupcox
18. Molly 3
19. FULL TIMER
20. horace
21. Juliet.
22. Mick Jordan (maybe).
23. Lee
24. rayphotoman
VandA (Yes please sounds great) 😎

oppy

The list so far
1. RoaminRog
2. Andyjanet
3. Steveandjulie (maybe)
4. Old Man Down
5. Trotter
6. 2cv
7. Tezza33 (maybe)
8. Greengrass (maybe)
9. Mark135
10. andromeda (maybe)
11. Ianwilde