Different wattage power solar panel connection?

Better than Solid plates or those curly rings for sure :)
Red tinted glass top, sitting above curly ring things.
Although, had the adhesive not failed, gluing the glass on, you may not have noticed the, curly ring things*

*I bow to Dave's superior knowledge of technical terminology 🤯

Red tinted glass top, sitting above curly ring things.
Although, had the adhesive not failed, gluing the glass on, you may not have noticed the, curly ring things*

*I bow to Dave's superior knowledge of technical terminology 🤯
That doesn’t sound like I am thinking, must admit the only halogen cooker we have had was an air fryer so may be different in a hob. Ours used a light not a ring

It was THIS kind of curly red ring thing I was thinking off :D
$_86.JPG

Not the ones under the glass :)

Nah, I think he should get induction then he won’t have to worry lol

I had an extra 110 fitted to my existing 120 by Sunstore. I have no idea how it is connected, I presumed they know what they are doing. It fills my battery so all good :ROFLMAO:

Nah, I think he should get induction then he won’t have to worry lol
Or anyone else 🫣
I’d always intended to be cremated, no problem with starting the process early.

Or anyone else 🫣
I’d always intended to be cremated, no problem with starting the process early.
Just try a halogen hob and see which you prefer, at least you will still be breathing lol

Saying that I don’t know if you can get smaller semi portable halogen hobs and I doubt you want a full size 4 hob unit lol

Just try a halogen hob and see which you prefer, at least you will still be breathing lol

Saying that I don’t know if you can get smaller semi portable halogen hobs and I doubt you want a full size 4 hob unit lol
on that last point ..... I would presume the radiation effect increases as the hob power goes up? This is just a presumption I am making, note:

Now the typical Induction Hob cycles between off and Full Power, with the time spent on full power depending on the setting to give an average power. e.g. 2000W max Hob, set to 1000W - will be off half the time and on full 2000W half the time.

If my presumption is right it will send out "full power magnetic pulses" (?) half the time.
But ... if you had a Hob that went to the power you chose and didn't cycle (think there a couple like that designed for campers?), or got one with one that is low power to start with (for example, I have a couple of portable Induction Hobs and they are just 500W each), this may have a significantly reduced affect on a pacemaker?

Just a thought and if the use of an Induction Hob appeals but you have a pacemaker, this power-to-magnetic radiation thing could be worth looking into as a possibility?

Haha David, do you mean it will only half kill him 😂😂😂😂

Haha David, do you mean it will only half kill him 😂😂😂😂
I’m half dead already. Brain dead anyway. Forgetting simple stuff, words, previous trips and the like. On the plus side, getting new experiences and meeting new people every day.

Getting back to the cooking equipment conversation, I do think I’m pretty much sorted. The 3000w inverter powers almost everything I need. As long as I’m careful about how much power I use at any time. Most foods can be reheated in the microwave, so a hot meal can be ready for the table, all together. Let’s be honest, I’m cooking for myself, not trying to impress anyone. Of all else fails, there’s always a chip shop, or foreign equivalent.

If you’ve room, and can power it. Get yourself an Airfryer. B marvellous bit of kit

I’m half dead already. Brain dead anyway. Forgetting simple stuff, words, previous trips and the like. On the plus side, getting new experiences and meeting new people every day.

Getting back to the cooking equipment conversation, I do think I’m pretty much sorted. The 3000w inverter powers almost everything I need. As long as I’m careful about how much power I use at any time. Most foods can be reheated in the microwave, so a hot meal can be ready for the table, all together. Let’s be honest, I’m cooking for myself, not trying to impress anyone. Of all else fails, there’s always a chip shop, or foreign equivalent.

If you’ve room, and can power it. Get yourself an Airfryer. B marvellous bit of kit
only time I use the full oven instead of the Airfryer is when what we are making physically will not fit (basically a Pizza).

Oh I got an air fryer, induction hob and coffee maker, I just only use them in summer/good solar days and use gas or diesel rest of the year :)

I got that many empty cupboards I am thinking of renting out storage lol

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back