Sold - Disklok

Jenrai

Silver Disklok. Size small. Good condition. 3 keys, will fit steering wheel 35cm to 38.9cm. I had it fitted in my Peugeot Boxer motorhome. I have a different van now hence sale.

disklok.jpg

You can collect or I can meet you somewhere in Sussex.

Jenrai

Last edited:
That's interesting. I have a Boxer - 2003 vintage and my Disklok is a medium (39cm - 41.5cm) and fits perfectly. I don't know what year your Boxer is but it must have had a smaller steering wheel than mine.

That's interesting. I have a Boxer - 2003 vintage and my Disklok is a medium (39cm - 41.5cm) and fits perfectly. I don't know what year your Boxer is but it must have had a smaller steering wheel than mine.

Sorry bad wording, I have a different van now hence sale.

Yes, I appreciate that you have a different van now. My point was that you say that the small size Disklok you have fitted your Boxer. My point was that I have a medium sized Disklok which is the right size for my 2003 Boxer.

Silver Disklok. Size small. Good condition. 3 keys, will fit steering wheel 35cm to 38.9cm. I had it fitted in my Peugeot Boxer motorhome. I have a different van now hence sale.

Picture to follow :)

You can collect or I can meet you somewhere in Sussex.

Jenrai

I had a small on my Mk7 Transit so it will fit one of those too.

It was on a 2016 Bailey Autograph which uses the boxer chassis.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back