SOLD..... Disklok.

Obanboy666

Due to changing vehicles I have a small Disklok surplus to requirements.
It’s the small version to fit steering wheels - 35 – 38.9 CM. I used it on my 2014 Renault Master base vehicle pvc. It will fit most cars and certain motorhomes. In average condition with scratches to paintwork etc but works perfectly.
To heavy to post so Wildcamping pony express or I am willing to travel up to 50 from Teesside to deliver.
New price is £124.00 + carriage, I will Accept £50.00 or very near offer.
Disklok.-cd84f663-86f1-4221-9988-f0c660666d41.jpgDisklok.-8b851d95-c1e4-4bc7-aa9f-c30a668d0582.jpg

Ok, I'll have it please. Is there definitely no way you could post? I'd cover the cost of course. It would be nice to have this as soon as possible. If not I'll ask the pony express :) Thanks

Last edited:
Steve, where do you live? Wondering if I go past you at all as I happen to be going to Teesside this afternoon to spend a sunny weekend in Redcar.

I’ll weigh it and get a carriage cost ASAP.

Steve.

This suggests 4.5kg, as an indicator.

4.8Kg for the medium

Hope that helps?

Any thoughts? If it's not practical we'll be at Hereford along with most of the forum so the pony express should be possible:)

Annie got one delivered to me think it was a fiver ,might be worth giving her a shout mate to see who she used

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back