Disklok

That's at the top of my wishlist Rob... I've been looking at prices online for a month or so but need to get some other urgent bits sorted first

I have one and was advised that most motorhome thieves won't bother trying to steal a motorhome with a Disklok fitted.

You're right Sue... I'd be devastated if Birdie disappeared while I was still thinking about buying a disklok. I'm flying to Ireland for a week tomorrow but will sort it out as soon as I get back ThumbsUp.gif

Minisorella;n130 said:
You're right Sue... I'd be devastated if Birdie disappeared while I was still thinking about buying a disklok. I'm flying to Ireland for a week tomorrow but will sort it out as soon as I get back

Make sure you get the right size for your steering wheel Jennie.

I have had diskloks on my various vehicles for years ended up with spares in my garage so I gave one to Daisymini and the other to the couple that bought my VW get one Jennie the cheapest place used to be the Huddersfield Range Rover place.

Think I'll get one for my car for when I'm in Portugal as it's just left on the road as I don't have a drive.

Robmac;n772 said:
I wonder how this one compares;

https://www.carparts4less.co.uk/cp4...MI-Y3x6OO91wIVorvtCh3Ezg0REAYYASABEgKMUPD_BwE

I expect you get what you pay for.

As you have said you get what you pay for, it always amazes me when people wast money on crook locks,because they are cheaper than the disc lock, there was a ford based motorhome stolen just last week that had a crooklock fitted, they spent over £50,000 on a motorhome and then put a £15 security device on to secure it

what size fits a peugeot boxer, i want to order but van in compound at the moment.

Bought a Landrover once on a Saturday, went to buy a diskloc on the way home, they didn't have the right size...come back tuesday to collect...didn't bother, some b----r pinched the Landrover monday night off our doorstep!

Barge1914;n1002 said:
Bought a Landrover once on a Saturday, went to buy a diskloc on the way home, they didn't have the right size...come back tuesday to collect...didn't bother, some b----r pinched the Landrover monday night off our doorstep!

I reckon it was the shop assistand what dunnit!

Having read all the info on wild camping about the theft of transits I bought a Hykee door lock and the pedal lock below. Keep hearing that disklok damages the wheel, although I do keep looking at them. Never can have too much security.

image.png

Robmac;n1013 said:
I reckon it was the shop assistand what dunnit!

So do I. A year later I learned that a convicted pair from Stoke had moved to Derby and set up a Landrover dealership...hmmm

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back