Does anyone know where i can get this?

Pudsey Bear

I decided I need to get back into wine, we've had this one for ages and it is just superb but I can't find it anywhere.

I know it only a lambrusco but I know what I like.

20240627_094526.jpg20240627_094535.jpg20240627_094551.jpg

I asked Liz to get me one to try but she reckoned she could find it, I bet I'd have found it.

I asked Liz to get me one to try but she reckoned she could find it, I bet I'd have found it.
Yeh, I can visualise it now....
Kev rummaging around at the back of the bottom shelf in Sainsbury's, finding an out of date bottle of lambrini and holding it aloft and shouting to a nearby shelf filler, "Have you got anything cheaper than this love?"

You will never see Kev rummaging around at the back of the bottom shelf in Sainsbury's Merlin, I wouldn't be able to do it, but you described Liz to a T, she refuses to just take anything from the front of a shelf

You will never see Kev rummaging around at the back of the bottom shelf in Sainsbury's Merlin, I wouldn't be able to do it, but you described Liz to a T, she refuses to just take anything from the front of a shelf
Liz has sense, im just in with back of shelf reduced dinners for £2.50 each and scoffing it now this minute. 😂
Ps the cats helping me with the chicken bites.

Back