Does anyone use this?

I have a Google Pixel Pro. I think most phone makes have their own assistant. Google is my go to. The others like Alexa are just a bit childish for me. Google has no apps to download and have never failed to answer my questions. It reminds me of birthdays, so I can purposely ignore them. It tells me which bin to put out each week and will even send a route to my phone. We use it for alarms and chatting to the kids as well. And that is why we have a google assistant in the van. (As well as our phones)

Not got a Google phone, but I do use the Google calendar and I can ask Google questions, the bin thing would be handy, but we generally look at the neighbours or if we're first post out the most full one.

You made me look to see if there was a bin app for here and I've downloaded it, and it gave me a reminder for tomorrow.

Not got a Google phone, but I do use the Google calendar and I can ask Google questions, the bin thing would be handy, but we generally look at the neighbours or if we're first post out the most full one.

You made me look to see if there was a bin app for here and I've downloaded it, and it gave me a reminder for tomorrow.
You don’t need an app, just tell it to set reminders lol

When you threw away the wrapper that was the bit with a charging point in it .

Back