Dog dry bags

Clunegapyears

After several recommendations, we finally took the plunge and purchased two dog dry bags. I think the final decision was being back in the UK with the sometimes! inclement weather. Wether we are in the van or in the house, two wet dogs it’s quite a lot to contend with.
Verdict so far is they are brilliant. Expensive, but worth every penny.EEEDA7EF-2F3F-4A37-B6AD-1BE5E32434F7.jpegD49E32A9-D48D-4B00-8876-7F99385C04FB.jpeg

Bought ours at the Motorhome Show last year, so had time to evaluate it.
It works equally well with snow and icy paws as it does with rain and mud, and the icing on the cake is that it opens up like a blanket, and is very easy to seal around the dog.
After your dog has sat in it for a short while, it is very handy to just shake the bag outside, getting rid of any soil or mud.
It would be ideal for humans, if they made them big enough, for getting out of the shower!

I bought one. It's brilliant for keeping the wet and mud inside the bag. Only problem arises when the dog 'forgets' it's in a bag and tries to walk forward!!

I got one at the NEC a couple of years ago for Reg. Works very well, although I'm sure I could have made similar at a fraction of the price.

They do take a long time to dry out, plus when he deices to go walkabout I have to take it off him or he falls over.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back