Dometic CK2000 Cooker Hood Extractor Fan with Carbon Filter and Two Halogen Lights

wildebus

Dometic CK2000 Cooker Hood Extractor Fan with Carbon Filter and Two Halogen Lights
  • Air recirculation cooker hood with two-speed fan
  • This innovative cooker hood cleans and recirculates air - So there's no need to install a roof ventilator
  • High-efficiency means low power consumption of just 5 W
  • Activated carbon air filters and halogen lamps are easy to replace with snap-on release mechanism
  • Runs on 12/24 V DC
  • Two integrated halogen lights with two lighting levels (note: the Halogen bulbs can be easily swapped out for LEDs)

I bought this a few years ago with the intention of fitting it in my Camper conversion but never got round to it. And have decided not to fit into the Motorhome as would need to adapt the factory cupboard doors which I prefer not to do, so this never-used still-boxed Cooker Hood is now for sale!

Asking £200 including postage within Mainland Great Britain. (sending to NI or the HIghlands & Islands can be done but I would need to check courier costs to see if there is an extra cost for the location).
Best price I can see on-line for this CK2000 is over £300 so my price at £200 is a bargain.

71Q+09peA6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

31kokzd0hLL._AC_.jpg

41sTH4F9JJL._AC_.jpg

Good morning do you still have this item for sale please many thanks Dave
Hi. Yes I do.

PS. Photos above are from the Amazon listing. I took some pictures of the physical one for sale yesterday ....
IMG_20220515_141235_3.jpg

IMG_20220515_141242_2.jpg

IMG_20220515_141305_3.jpg

IMG_20220515_141252_2.jpg

Ok whereabouts are you for collection many thanks Dave

Not sure if you know, but this site does have a very good trustworthy "pony express." If you aren't in a hurry, members travelling around will relay items from one end of the country to the other for a bottle of wine or something :)

This is still for sale and I can bring it to the Kelso meet later this month for anyone interested.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back