Downsizing

Trotter

I’ve been told that I need to start selling off stuff prior to moving house.
So if anything listed below interests you, let me know and I’ll bring it to a meet.

Pair of Stanley saw horses. £10
20ltr water carrier c/w shopping trolley £5
Bicycle panniers and bag. £2
Driver and passenger seat covers £5
MPPT 40amp c/w 2USB £5
IPower pure sine 1500w inverter £40
Portable gas stove £2
Sovereign hedge trimmer £5
Calor 6kg butane bottle, empty £30

Gionien 2 burner gas hob New still boxed £50
Husqvana 14 inch 2 stroke chain saw c/w chain oil, 2stroke oil and chain file. £100
Kelly kettle. Full set £50
I reckon the prices I’ve put up seem reasonable. Although on the last 3 items, I’ll not be willing to negotiate.

Last edited:
Jeff. Sold
Baz Sold?
I’ve added a 6kg gas bottle to the list

So if anything listed below interests you, let me know and I’ll bring it to a meet.

MPPT 40amp c/w 2USB £5
Portable gas stove £2

Husqvana 14 inch 2 stroke chain saw c/w chain oil, 2stroke oil and chain file. £100
I reckon the prices I’ve put up seem reasonable. Although on the last 3 items, I’ll not be willing to negotiate.
No Income tax no vat

Last edited:

MPPT 40amp c/w 2USB £5
Portable gas stove £2

Bicycle panniers and bag Will they fit a Ebike Trot if so I will have them and the water bottle

Derek If the portable gas stove is the type that takes the round aerosol type cannisters then I will have it . Thanks
It takes the aerosol type can.

I'll have the saw horses please

Friend of mine may be interested in the chainsaw, is that ok? Is it in reasonable condition?

Last edited:
Friend of mine may be interested in the chainsaw, is that ok? Is it in reasonable condition?
Eric, it’s, if not in nearly new condition, it’s in a good used condition. I suppose buying from me, you’d know where to find me if things didn’t work out well 🙄

Eric, it’s, if not in nearly new condition, it’s in a good used condition. I suppose buying from me, you’d know where to find me if things didn’t work out well 🙄
Tks Del, my friend will definitely have it so I’ll bring some readies to the meet at the weekend if that’s ok?

Can you post the MPPT controller? I'm currently overwhelmed with medical appointments.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back