Driving down to Croatia 2020

We are heading to Slovenia in July. Daughter is getting married in the UK in a couple of weeks and decided to hire a large Airbnb for their delayed wedding reception!
It’s in a town called Mojstrana up in the mountains. We will be spending a couple of months or so travelling there and back but not decided on a definitive route yet.

Hi all,
we are planning our 1st extended trip onto the continent in June this year, and quite fancy heading to Croatia.
We’ve travelled the continent numerous times, for 2-3weeks, mainly France, Germany and Spain, but this time plan on taking 7 weeks to drive down through France, Germany,Austria, Slovenia and into Croatia, then possibly a ferry over to Italy and slowly make our way back up to Calais.
I know we need a new Crit’air for France for some Cities, (getting a new motorhome before we go), and I know we need some sort of pass for Austria and Switzerland if we visit,, but don’t know how to get one, and don’t know if we need passes for anywhere else, please advise,

I’ve also read some members have been to Croatia, what’s it like,,,,,Safe ? Able to wild camp ? Prices for fuel/ food/ sites etc..
many Thanks,
Bob..

Hi all,
we are planning our 1st extended trip onto the continent in June this year, and quite fancy heading to Croatia.
We’ve travelled the continent numerous times, for 2-3weeks, mainly France, Germany and Spain, but this time plan on taking 7 weeks to drive down through France, Germany,Austria, Slovenia and into Croatia, then possibly a ferry over to Italy and slowly make our way back up to Calais.
I know we need a new Crit’air for France for some Cities, (getting a new motorhome before we go), and I know we need some sort of pass for Austria and Switzerland if we visit,, but don’t know how to get one, and don’t know if we need passes for anywhere else, please advise,

I’ve also read some members have been to Croatia, what’s it like,,,,,Safe ? Able to wild camp ? Prices for fuel/ food/ sites etc..
many Thanks,
Bob..
Hi this is exactly the route we are about to plan for July august. After my wife’s Ironman in Klaggenfurt. so I’ll make use of info in this thread. Many thanks. Enjoy your trip.

We did not find anyone even inland away from the main tourist areas who could not speak English. This was not only camp sites where you expect, but small shops, petrol stations and general public. This was Croatia and Slovenia

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back