Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 02:00 PM
Until: Monday, April 22, 2019 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
A big thank you to Jeff for organising this rally, excellent weekend.

Regards,
Del

Well what can I say that has not already been said , but yes what a cracking long weekend was had by all , we had the sun come to our rally also . A big thank you to Phil for helping me over the weekend , and thanks to all who attended , you did our group proud . The Sunday Raffle raised a whopping £312 and this will all go to the difib and first aid fund , thanks to all who donated prizes and purchased raffle tickets . Hope to see you all at the next Rally

Thank you for the organising of what was a brilliant weekend. I think someone has a direct line to the weather gods.

Whilst we were in the process of moving off the lads from the events company were ditching the Azera coffee cans by the caseload and donated four of them to yours truly ?. So that’s me sorted for coffe and brandy over ice for this summer. ?.

Cheers

H

Thank you to Jeff, Lorraine, Phil and all others involved in organising a cracking weekend. It was good to put a few more faces to names, hope to see some of you again soon.

Like all the other comments, a massive thanks to all involved in organising a cracking weekend. And sorry to all for winning first prize on the raffle.
Looking forward to the next one we can attend , Rob and Julie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back