Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 02:00 PM
Until: Monday, April 22, 2019 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
we are thare but with another forum I will come over and see you all if it rains they will have tractor to tow you all off I was thare last year it was very wet but Easter is later this year and should be ok from information receive
will there be any other family with children with your group
bill

I’ve
we are thare but with another forum I will come over and see you all if it rains they will have tractor to tow you all off I was thare last year it was very wet but Easter is later this year and should be ok from information receive
bill
bill

We’ve got a ten year old and think Phil’s daughter should be there too it’s Easter break so might be a few more kids around

This is our first ever visit to this venue as a group and I am very exited to announce

CamperFest Food and Drink Festival chester racecourse

Now in its 10th year, is a great Easter camping weekend in the city of Chester and runs alongside the Chester Food and Drink Festival, located right in the heart of Chester, on the beautiful Chester Racecourse. 18th- 22nd April 2019

You must make the booking yourself using this form https://camperfest.co.uk/book-a-pitch/
When you book don't forget to put MOTORHOMER,COM in the box that ask you what group your are with otherwise you wont be allocated with our group on the site
I have organised a discount of £10 off your booking in the DISCOUNTS SECTION ,Please put this code in the discount box
and it is great value for a bank holiday weekend . ( Please don't give this code out to any outsiders as it is being monitored by the venue )
this gives you unlimited access to the food and drink festival as well as all the shows and events over the weekend

When you have booked please post on this thread and your name will be put on the list .

Also as requested by a few members we will have our own exclusive Motorhomer.com enclosure reserved for our group
Toilets and showers are also provided by the venue

Here is a link to the venue

https://camperfest.co.uk/
https://chesterfoodanddrink.co.uk/

Dogs on the lead are welcome , but for obvious reasons cannot be taken into the food and drink venue

Chester Racecourse
Grey Friars
Chester
CH1 2LY
Please pop us on the list

Hello Jeff I have been trying camperfest .co.uk to book in for Chester food and drinks ,,,,,,,,but tablet canot pick it up or it dusent recognise it can you book me inplease

Here are the Easter bunnies attendees

1 Jeffmossy Steward
2 Phil Steward
3 Wully
4 Ian1950
5 saxonborg
6 JohnDoris
7 alwaysared
8 Peter51
9 Paulajc77
10 Winks
11 helen262
12 Undertaker
13 Forrory
14 Elfish
15 Caz
16 Ronwood
17 The Griffos
18 Niki
19 SteveandJulie
20 marymary
21 Helsque
22 rivabill
23 Tribute11
24 Rayr2
25 Miduck
26 Chrisb1701
27 FERENZA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back