Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 02:00 PM
Until: Monday, April 22, 2019 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our first ever visit to this venue as a group and I am very exited to announce

CamperFest Food and Drink Festival chester racecourse

Now in its 10th year, is a great Easter camping weekend in the city of Chester and runs alongside the Chester Food and Drink Festival, located right in the heart of Chester, on the beautiful Chester Racecourse. 18th- 22nd April 2019

You must make the booking yourself using this form https://camperfest.co.uk/book-a-pitch/
When you book don't forget to put MOTORHOMER,COM in the box that ask you what group your are with otherwise you wont be allocated with our group on the site
I have organised a discount of £10 off your booking in the DISCOUNTS SECTION ,Please put this code in the discount box
and it is great value for a bank holiday weekend . ( Please don't give this code out to any outsiders as it is being monitored by the venue )
this gives you unlimited access to the food and drink festival as well as all the shows and events over the weekend

When you have booked please post on this thread and your name will be put on the list .

Also as requested by a few members we will have our own exclusive Motorhomer.com enclosure reserved for our group
Toilets and showers are also provided by the venue

Here is a link to the venue

https://camperfest.co.uk/
https://chesterfoodanddrink.co.uk/

Dogs on the lead are welcome , but for obvious reasons cannot be taken into the food and drink venue

Chester Racecourse
Grey Friars
Chester
CH1 2LY
hi I have just booked and payed for two pitches one for my motorhome and one for my daughters tent please can we have two place's in the enclosure TIA

Hey Jeff, I've just gone to book, when I apply the code, the price reduced, but at the end when I apply ehu the end price was still £65, I took out the code and it's still £65, anybody else had this issue?

Hey Jeff, I've just gone to book, when I apply the code, the price reduced, but at the end when I apply ehu the end price was still £65, I took out the code and it's still £65, anybody else had this issue?

You are one your own so it should be £30 for the weekend with your discount code , I am not sure about the cost of EHU but I have heard it is not cheap . I will find out for you Jen

Update :-
I was right EHU is £65 for the weekend ( not cheap ) so I presume that is what you can see when you click on EHU , then it would apply your £30 admission fee after that . Hope this helps you Jen

Last edited:
  1. Here is the List of events timetable at the food and drink festival ( Not Organised by Motorhomer.com )​
  2. Thursday 18th April
    19.00. Bar will be open and the first of our Children's films will be screened from 20.00pm

Friday 19th April
    The festival is being set up today for opening on Saturday so this is the day to explore the city of Chester. Visits to the stunning cathedral are free and only a 5 minute walk. We highly recommend this. It is simply fabulous. A walk along the river takes you to some of the most beautiful locations of Chester and you can also walk the Chester Walls which gives you a wonderful perspective of the city.

Children's Films will be screened at 13.00pm, 16.00pm and 19.00pm

19.00 bar opens and there will be activities that evening. The children's film will start at 19.00pm

20.00pm – Quiz Night, can your group top the tables and win the prizes.

Saturday 20th April

10.00am – The Festival begins.

11.00am Our first chef demonstration begins. These free demos are on the hour until 4.00pm. Our featured chef today is Channel 4’s Sunday brunch host – Simon Rimmer. He will be on stage at Midday and 3pm.

11.00am First Kids Cooking class. You can book for the Kids cooking classes which happen on the hour every hour during the day.

12.00om You can book yourself on the Adult cooking classes of which there are 3 during the day.

13.00pm First Adult BBQ classes and there are 3 of these during the day.

All of these activities are completely free and you have unlimited access to the festival at all times.

Family Films screening at 13.00pm, 16.00pm and 19.00pm

13.00pm – Free pony rides for the children available until 16.00pm

14.00pm – Our Camperfest Dog Show commences. Is your pooch the pick of the bunch? This is free to enter for all Camperfest people with trophies and Rosettes being awarded.

19.00 bar opens

19.00 Childrens Films commence.

Sunday 21st April

9.30am – Children's Easter Egg Hunt

11.00am Arrive in the main stage area and be on of the first 40 to become a judge of the Best sausage competition. You get to try 6 different sausages and vote for the ones you believe are the best to find our Festival champions.

12.00 Our features chef (name to be released shortly) does the first of his two demonstrations

Activities all day as Saturday, you can return as many times as you like to cook, BBQ and taste.​
  3. Family Films screening at 13.00pm, 16.00pm and 19.00pm

13.00pm – Free pony rides for the children available until 16.00pm

14.00pm – The Chester Festival Dog Show – this show is open to anyone, not just Camperfest visitors. Admission is £2 per dog per category.

19.00 Bar Opens –

19.00 Children's Film

Monday 22nd April

12.00 Our features chef (name to be released shortly) does the first of his two demonstrations

Activities all day as Saturday, you can return as many times as you like to cook, BBQ and taste.​

• Please note this is Camperfest events and timetables , events / times can be changed or canceled at any time and this is beyond control of motorhomer.com . Thank You​

Last edited:
Anybody bringing kids along to Chester? If so they do a free cooking class for children on the three days sat sun mon times vary we have booked times for our daughter and Phil’s daughter if you’re interested in booking let me know and I’ll either book it for you or give you the times we have booked as it would be good if they all go at the same time then they all can make buddies cheers wully (posted wrong place)

Hi I now find we're unable to attend this rally so if anybody wants to take over this booking please get in touch.
Full rally £60 will change booking

Here are the Easter bunnies attendees

1. Jeffmossy Steward
  2. Phil Steward
  3. Wully
  4. Ian1950
  5. Saxonborg
  6. JohnDoris
  7. alwaysared
  8. Peter51
  9. Paulajc77
  10. Winks
  11. helen262
  12. Undertaker
  13. Forrory
  14. Elfish
  15. Caz
  16. Ronwood
  17. The Griffos
  18. Niki
  19. SteveandJulie
  20. marymary
  21. Helsque
  22. rivabill
  23. Tribute11
  24. Rayr2
  25. Miduck
  26. Chrisb1701
  27. bmc
  28. FERENZA
  29. Roadromer + Guest
  30. Dmntart
  31. Gabbie
  32. tombo1983
  33. Kimbowbill
  34. Molly3
  35. Meduck
hi phil just just booked trappers thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back