Ebco UCL20 Unisex Electric Cycle For Sale

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

Here I have a Ebco UCL20 ebike for sale, it has only been used a handful of times and has been sat in our spare room for the past 3 months, so I have decided to sell it. The bike is in very good condition, however is has got the odd marks where the straps have rubbed on it when it has been strapped on the back of my motorhome, the battery is 100% and it comes with the charger, the bike is 7 speed, the control panel indicates the battery status and speedometer you can also turn the power assist down via the control panel. This bike will also come with a clip on rear side panel also a front carry pouch that goes on the handle bars, also the seat has been upgraded for a more comfortable gel seat , I will also throw in a bike helmet so all in all ready to ride. These bikes cost over £1000 new, I will take the first £350 ONO, this is a genuine bargain. I can bring to the May day Hereford rally or can take to Hollingworth lake, Rolls Royce or Goosnargh Rallies. I will take cash on delivery. Pictures below

Last edited:
Hi Jeff, what's the max weight of rider that it will take?
Hello Doug
I am not sure about what weight it will carry, it is a fairly substantial bike and I got it off Gordon (The Laird), who is a fairly big man (sorry Gordon :p) and he used to ride it without any issues. That's all I can tell you about what I know about its max weight. Btw the bike is also on ebay until Wednesday evening

Hello Doug
I am not sure about what weight it will carry, it is a fairly substantial bike and I got it off Gordon (The Laird), who is a fairly big man (sorry Gordon :p) and he used to ride it without any issues. That's all I can tell you about what I know about its max weight. Btw the bike is also on ebay until Wednesday evening
ok doke. will have a think, not sure if SWMBO will be positive about me tootling along on a bike!

Hi Jeff, what's the max weight of rider that it will take?
Apologies for butting in. We have Whisper 705 EBikes that have a very similar design and battery capacity [ours are 375w Batteries so slightly less powerful], and the Manual says max frame load is 120kg, with the carry rack rated at 25kg load, leaving a maximum 95kg for the rider, so I need to lose weight ...

Steve

Apologies for butting in. We have Whisper 705 EBikes that have a very similar design and battery capacity [ours are 375w Batteries so slightly less powerful], and the Manual says max frame load is 120kg, with the carry rack rated at 25kg load, leaving a maximum 95kg for the rider, so I need to lose weight ...

Steve

oooops! Me too!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back