Ebike

Jenrai

Ebike conversion using the Swytch conversion kit. Boardman hybrid bike with 21 speed shimano gears, disk brakes. The ebike without the battery weighs 12kg, the battery adds another 2kg. The battery has only been charged a handful of times. There are a couple of minor scuff marks on the bike but it has been well maintained and with the conversion rides like a dream.

More information about the Swytch kit can be found here: Swytch Bike Conversion

The bike was £800 and the kit was £500. Looking for around £500 so you basically get the bike for free. I have included a short video showing the motor hub powering the front wheel. Video Here

20220527_115645.jpg20220527_115727.jpg20220527_115735.jpg20220527_115824_01.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to buy it but unfortunately I am to far away.But best of luck selling it.

Video not working.

Ebike conversion using the Swytch conversion kit. Boardman hybrid bike with 21 speed shimano gears, disk brakes. The ebike without the battery weighs 12kg, the battery adds another 2kg. The battery has only been charged a handful of times. There are a couple of minor scuff marks on the bike but it has been well maintained and with the conversion rides like a dream.

More information about the Swytch kit can be found here: Swytch Bike Conversion

The bike was £800 and the kit was £500. Looking for around £500 so you basically get the bike for free. I have included a short video showing the motor hub powering the front wheel. Video Here

View attachment 62973View attachment 62974View attachment 62975View attachment 62976
Your location please

From memory he lives in East Sussex.

Also the kit I have does not include the new slimline power pack as shown on the site now but the one I have has better range, bigger battery I guess.

Youtube is free to upload videos you just link to it.

You can also get a free Dropbox account and store it there and also add a link.

For information, the conversion kit can be removed and put on to nearly any bike (not Brompton).

Would consider £400 for the kit and the bike. I am going to a few meets this year so can bring the bike if anyone interested?

Hi.
I am trying to find someone that is traveling to the U.K . In a van who might be able to pick it up ,if I can find anyone I will contact you.To get it sent by a carrier seems quite problematic. In the
mean time best of luck selling it.

Hello and thank you for the interest. The bike itself I will link to a review with all the specs, so should answer any questions: Team Hybrid
I have the original front wheel so if anyone wanted to remove the ebike kit to put on another bike you can restore the Boardman to its orignal condition.
Also I have booked the bike in for a full service so it will be in the best condition.

I can bring the bike to the April Hereford meet if there is any interest? Could be open to offers? Good light weight hybrid bike with the pedal assistance for those pesky hills.

Phil demo'd a E bike not long ago that could be "fettled" seemed a good bit of kit but mega expensive, I'd like a couple of those please.

Phil demo'd a E bike not long ago that could be "fettled" seemed a good bit of kit but mega expensive, I'd like a couple of those please.
I originally bought the Swytch kit as I had the bike anyway and it seemed a more economical way of getting an e-bike without the huge price tag and they fit any bike. However as good as the kit and bike are I realised it was more difficult to take the bike away as I don't have an external bike rack so I took the plunge and invested into a folding ebike which fits perfectly into the garage under the bed.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back