Elddis Majestic 125

Gixer

Free Member

Thanks for all the advice / suggestions - I am going to the show at NEC but quite keen on the Elddis Majestic 125 for it's small size with a fixed bed - anyone own one and any opinions, also can you fit a bike rack with the opening at the rear ?

Thanks in anticipation

I have seen a number and superficially they look nice...BUT I have no idea about
  • how good
  • how reliable
  • payload
  • etc

I have a Elddis 125 and very happy with it and you can fit a bike rack but it makes using the boot very difficult I am thinking of getting a tow bar fitted and putting a bike rack onto that

Hi Wooie - what do they do to them ?, I know they charge an extra £5k or so for bigger engine, some gtraphics etc but not sure of the total changes

We have the Accordo 125. It came with a rack fitted above the rear door. I could get a standard bike onto it with the aid of an entry step (I'm just under 6ft). However, when we bought electric bikes we had a towbar fitted to take a rack because the extra weight made it more difficult for me.

Very happy with it and because of it's size it is very nimble. I've swapped the slide out panels that lead to the under-bed space for a home made one with a door in it to make access to the area easier. We go away for months at a time and, with a bit of careful packing, can take lots of gear with us. We have had no worries about payload weight - I have checked by using a weighbridge belonging to a farmer friend (very handy).

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back