Electric shaver

Pudsey Bear

Mine packed up in France, it was about 30 years old and mains so thinking about a new one that is less reliant on 230v but no idea which is any good.

My growth is quite soft and slow growing (STOP IT ROB) so I don't need anything too special, but a few suggestions will maybe guide me to a good one that doesn't cost a fortune.

I bought 2 usb charged shavers of the bay years back, still on the first one but keep second charged and on standby, work well but no longer on web for sale, others available.

Mine packed up in France, it was about 30 years old and mains so thinking about a new one that is less reliant on 230v but no idea which is any good.

My growth is quite soft and slow growing (STOP IT ROB) so I don't need anything too special, but a few suggestions will maybe guide me to a good one that doesn't cost a fortune.
Phill bought a new 3 head one with a USB charger in Aldi the other day £19.99. He's happy with it.

Links would be useful if possible to any recommendations, or model numbers so I can search.

I've been looking at some this morning, best shaver sites etc, heck, why would anyone pay over £200 for one, there only seems to be two basic designs so I'm total lost on which to go for as none are the same as my old one so it's all new to me.

I've been looking at some this morning, best shaver sites etc, heck, why would anyone pay over £200 for one, there only seems to be two basic designs so I'm total lost on which to go for as none are the same as my old one so it's all new to me.
I guess your going to have to make a fast decision or your need a beard treatment instead 😂

Last edited:
I have those already and one even has a shaver attachment but it's a bit crap.

Thanks Tom I visited the ones near us and as ever all sold out.

I just watched the video, and they all seem to be the same, none of them appear to be actually shaving any fuzz off.

I think I'll order that one to see if it will do me and if not I have a delivery to return anyway.

Shaver arrived about an hour ago Bill, mixed feelings, on my cheeks it did a good job, but on my neck it rived the hair out, I left out shaving for three days which I do more or less if not going anywhere.

It's made a bit of a mess.

All packed back up to be returned.

1718721185943.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2cv
Shaver arrived about an hour ago Bill, mixed feelings, on my cheeks it did a good job, but on my neck it rived the hair out, I left out shaving for three days which I do more or less if not going anywhere.

It's made a bit of a mess.

All packed back up to be returned.

View attachment 73327
I must be very thick skinned! Sorry that it was no good for you.

Not your fault Bill.

Reactions: 2cv
Back