Excited beyond belief

Campervanannie

I am so excited about going to France and the Netherlands I had a hot shower last night on the campsite to save time in the morning, I went to bed reasonably early this morning through bleary eyes the alarm went off as I turned it off and glanced at the time it read 6.30 aaargh (we are meeting Ian at 7.00am) I have never moved so fast in all my life I threw water in my face that fast it dried before it hit it I was washed and dressed in seconds.
Next it was the quick dash outside to unhook the electric all the time glancing over to Colin’s van so if he came out and asked if I was ready I could be all cool calm and collectible and answer yes been up ages cooked a full breakfast the works whilst stil screaming inside.
The next job was to put my passport in the cab area and my handbag and phone as I glanced at my phone ( yes stop laughing your all one step ahead of me ) it read 5.40 so after I had checked every other mode of telling the time I am now sat calmly having a much needed coffee and a slice of toast and it’s still only 6.00 I was actually up before the bloody sun ??????

Come on Colin shake a leg I’m ready ???
On a plus side I would have missed this spectacular sun rise.

63E565BC-B3DA-4556-B55C-CBC0A754558C.jpeg

Last edited:
Great post and nice photos
I’m getting itchy feet

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back