Extra security locks on Motorhomes & Vans

Looks very good, nice and neat. Roughly how much are we talking for a similar vehicle?

Is it the Harland and Wolfe design Trevor?
It looks sturdy anyway, well done 👍

K ;)

Last edited:
If they want it they'll take it regardless. Extra locks only draw attention that there is something inside worth stealing. Once thought about extra locks but decided was more hassle and makes moho look ugly, It's insured so no great worries.

Handy piece of kit, Skodakid (y)

I decided to get something that is a bit visual externally, with the idea being that a casual scrote will think he can't just bypass the immobiliser and drive away so will hopefully preempt internal damage.
1603906205629.png
Not impregnable by any means, but as a simple visual deterrent I think it is quite good. I can also use it on the trailer :)

Police say the more you have the better, if your a thief looking to rob the one with nothing will be quickest.

Handy piece of kit, Skodakid (y)

I decided to get something that is a bit visual externally, with the idea being that a casual scrote will think he can't just bypass the immobiliser and drive away so will hopefully preempt internal damage.
View attachment 57313
Not impregnable by any means, but as a simple visual deterrent I think it is quite good. I can also use it on the trailer :)
Good idea, but just imagine the damage it would do if a scrote drove away with it on!

Good idea, but just imagine the damage it would do if a scrote drove away with it on!
Can't protect against stupidity.

I will just imagine that the insurance policy would cover that additional damage. Would you not imagine that would the case?

They'll cover it no problem, but maybe less potential hassle if it couldn't be moved at all?
Except if it could be moved, without the wheel clamp/lock there, it would be gone?

(I didn't say it was the ONLY precaution, but just an external visual one ;) )

I forgot about the tripwire activated hand grenades! 🤔
Too messy a clearup :D

No point in exposing and declaring the deterrents publically unless they are visible from the outside :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back