Fancy a break from your motorhome?

Deleted member 12

I loved this bit;

Its bid for an alcohol licence until 3am was put on hold so councillors could carry out a visit to the docks and the ship.

I expect they will have to test every aspect of the ship's facilities in order to assess whether it is suitable or not!

runnach

I loved this bit;

Its bid for an alcohol licence until 3am was put on hold so councillors could carry out a visit to the docks and the ship.

I expect they will have to test every aspect of the ship's facilities in order to assess whether it is suitable or not!
I'm not convinced image shown within article is where vessel will finally be moored up? Much of the docks have been transformed, or awaiting transformation to yuppy apartments. Which could see vessel moored up outside a block of apartments, hence the possible reason for checking out location and possible impact on residents?????

Wully

Terry I thought I was gonna have to walk the plank in Barbados last year what a party that was dressed up as Captain Hook got drunk and took the Mick out the real captain he was not amused when my stuffed parrot ended up in his dinner. Wished I had a video

runnach

Terry I thought I was gonna have to walk the plank in Barbados last year what a party that was dressed up as Captain Hook got drunk and took the Mick out the real captain he was not amused when my stuffed parrot ended up in his dinner. Wished I had a video
Ye kin tak ra man oot the Weege, but ye cannae tak ra Weege oot ra man. :D

jagmanx

Just an addition to the published menu "Stuffed Parrot"
Did you quote the Monty Python dead Parrot lines..
It's a stiff, it is no more etc etc

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)