Ferry cost to dieppe

The laird

Rally Organiser

Booked again with dfds got my niceperson cost of£340 return we think this is good price as we save travel from Chunnel to dieppe for our route
how does this compare to you ?

Booked again with dfds got my niceperson cost of£340 return we think this is good price as we save travel from Chunnel to dieppe for our route
Good stuff Gordon. Bea dealt with tunnel booking, which was a return booking too. I'll ask and let you know when she returns from pool. Both of you enjoy your trip, and Bon-Route.

We book the 0020 tunnel and that varies from £116 to £149 depending on time of year then our return is normally 0720 am and that is about £140.
I like to think our return journey on the tunnel can be done for £275

hi. enjoy your trip we stopped going on the ferry ( CALAIS) after covid tunnel all the time for us & we like the drive down to Spain . but this time we are doing Germany . cheyenne

We are on the tunnel early Tuesday. I’m off tomorrow toddle down halfway by Sunday afternoon might stop for a pork pie Ken. We will find Gordon nae bother just follow the oil trail from the sweaty sump. Bet you wished you never mentioned that Gordon.😂😜 Tunnel always works out cheaper than ferries if you’ve got a big yin.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back