FIAMMA CANOPY 45 i END COVERS

Deleted member 144

HI , does any one know if these end covers are available in BLACK, I have found several White ones on E Bay but no black ones, I decided to give the van a good clean today and noticed the end stop was broken , so took it off and it virtually fell apart , so I will need to replace both ends, any one know of a better place to buy them other than E Bay ? Please. £36 EEEKKK. s-l200 (1).jpg

Thanks for that , but that profile is different to mine, mine has no screw fixings just push on, and i would not want to pay that much any way, I have in fact bodged my old ones with tape inside and painted them, I have refitted the front one and it seems OK , waiting for the paint to dry on the rear one, if that all fails I will buy the white ones from E Bay, but really would like black, The FIAMMA door lock on the vans back locker has lost most of it's plastic covering too so I have taken it all off and painted that black too, it looks OK , also a new water inlet cover and a new hook up point , all in black and my old van is looking good ?

IMG_20220531_121434.jpgIMG_20220531_121405.jpgIMG_20220531_121410.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back