SOLD SOLD Fiamma F45 Privacy Room for sale (Medium)

hurricane

Free Member

I have a brand new medium Fiamma Privacy Room awning for sale. It measures 3.75m long by 2.5m max wall height. Comes in bag complete with all rafters, poles, rapid fix cllips, pegs and curtains. All BRAND NEW and still in original wrappers. £865 new accept £450.00

Buyer to collect when Lockdown conditions allow.

I have a brand new medium Fiamma Privacy Room awning for sale. It measures 3.75m long by 2.5m max wall height. Comes in bag complete with all rafters, poles, rapid fix cllips, pegs and curtains. All BRAND NEW and still in original wrappers. £865 new accept £450.00

Buyer to collect when Lockdown conditions allow.

I don't need it as I have one, but I will say that is an absolute bargain for a great bit of kit (y)

You could also mention that you can buy front extension pieces cheaply for longer awning cassettes. (I did) Bob.

Bought it from a friend but I need a Large to fit my van. Fabulous bit of kit. Looks very strong. Extra front extensions are available on tinternet.

Had 2 guys here this afternoon who thought this came complete with the wind out canopy. So for the avoidance of any confusion it is THE THREE SIDES ONLY and does NOT include the roof canopy. 20200518_094920.jpg20200518_094956.jpg

Probably a silly question, but are you able to do a better price? It would suit us better than the drive away awning that we have and I would then offer it here as another 'oppy freebie

Probably a silly question, but are you able to do a better price? It would suit us better than the drive away awning that we have and I would then offer it here as another 'oppy freebie
I used to use a Khyam Motordome sleeper driveaway awning and now have the Fiamma privacy/safari room that hurricane has for sale here. I find the Fiamma room way way easier to put up than the Khyam, both in time taken and energy expended. It really is not a little easier but massively so. Go for it :)

The privacy room is priced to sell as has been confirmed by other posts and it is half the price of one from a retailer. It has never been erected and is still in new wrappers so you won't be dissapointed. Even comes with curtains and the fast clip kit for Fiamma or Omnistor canopies, which are an additional cost when new. Great bit of kit. Best price I can do is £425 Hope that helps. ROOF Canopy NOT Included.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back