• Hello, If you are looking for the YouTuber Special Camp - Gregg Virgoe Meetup please CLICK HERE

Fiat Ducato 2016 Indicator fuses

IanandTish

All the indicators on the RHS of the van have stopped working so Im guessing its a fuse. Looked in the handbook and can find headlights and brake lights but no mention of indicators anywhere. Looked in the fusebox under the dash and pulled out each fuse - all look fine. I give up! Does anyone know where the indicator fuses are please? TIA

IanandTish

No, just have a battery and the solar panel charge controller there. I know there is also a fuse box under the bonnet but looking at the manual it is for engine things with no mention of indicators. Don't have a central pillar fuse box either that some models have. There must be a flasher unit and a fused indicator circuit somewhere...

rayc

Free Member

There are no discrete fuses for the indicators. They are fed from the body computer which has self resetting fuses that will reset when the fault condition is removed

IanandTish

Hey that's very helpful thanks - on seeing this I took it to our local garage who plugged in and removed the fault code for free, all working again now :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)